Meditation for Complex Trauma or PTSD
Excessive thinking is often a symptom of post-traumatic stress and it tends to take over and go round and round on itself. It serves as a coping dissociation but also can make thing worse by constantly fueling your emotional states through shame, blame, guilt or self-reproach.
In this 5 minute video, I go into how you can reverse this process and curb, to some extent, excessive thinking and the stress that goes with it.
Do you want to make progress and see significant change in your healing process?
I have created The Trauma Care Audio Guided Meditations which address the most fundamental insights into the processes of trauma and dissociation and how you can work through them.
- Do you want to reduce anxiety, hypervigilance, and being “ON” alert constantly?
- Do you want to move out of a dissociated, fatigued and depressed state?
- Do you want to work with anger and reestablishing boundaries?
- Are you interested in sleeping better, having better relationships, and being able to live a normal life?
- These Trauma Care Meditations will help you on your journey of recovery and help you to engage with more than just the cognitive part of trauma.
They are educational and have that element of carefully taking you back into the body to help you process emotional residue that is “stored” in your body cells and nervous system.
Check out exactly what you are getting - RIGHT HERE.
To your recovery,
I have found Roland’s audio meditations to be a major resource for me in healing from trauma. I use them regularly. Roland knowledge of trauma is incredible and the meditations are delivered at a slow and steady pace. I find this very helpful for keeping myself regulated and for building resilience. –Brendan, Ireland