Holidays are ahead.
For many with PTSD or Complex Trauma this can be a triggering time so, stay safe.
Set those boundaries where you need to in order to provide sufficient containment for yourself while, hopefully, you will also enjoy the company of loved ones.
I have put together ALL NEW resources I made in 2019 in one post.
Here are the topics:
- [VIDEO] Religious Trauma or Trauma in a Religious Context
- The How Is in the Listening
- Why Men Love War
- Excessive Thoughts and The Reenactment of Trauma
- Questions and Answers Regarding PTSD
- Narcissism, Rejection, Betrayal and How They Can Contribute to CPTSD or PTSD
- Quotes on Boundaries Regarding PTSD and CPTSD
- [VIDEO] Interviewed by Rachel Grant from Beyond Surviving
- PTSD Flashbacks and How the Past Is Relieved in the Present
- [VIDEO] Interview with Robert T. Muller. The Avoidant Attachment Style.
- Understanding PTSD and the Need for Dissociation
- Dissociation Amnesia in PTSD and CPTSD as Survival
- A list of Movies where the Characters Show Signs of Complex Trauma
- Destructive and Constructive Expressions of Self
- How Trauma Is Institutionalized
- PTSD and the Challenge of Relationship
To your recovery,