The resources on this website have been steadily growing over the years, and this breakdown serves to highlight some of the most important content on here and help you navigate towards what you might be looking for.
Get the most out of it!
The Most Popular Articles Read so Far:
- The Long-Term Impacts of Childhood Trauma
- Complex Trauma and PTSD Exhaustion, Fatigue and Tiredness
- PTSD and the Relationship Between Dishonored Trust and Self-Doubt
- Why Complex Trauma is Called Complex Trauma
- Why PTSD, CPTSD and Childhood Trauma is so Often Misunderstood
FREE Mini-Course: Why Aren’t you Healing from Trauma?
The Trauma Essentials, The Trauma Care Audio Guided Meditations, and Online Counseling
As the saying goes, “you don’t give away the farm.”
If you want to read more in-depth about trauma and prepare yourself for change, The Trauma Essentials are your go-to eBooks. Next in line are the Audio Guided Trauma Care Meditations. If you want to work on your own using the approach to trauma presented throughout this site, the audio meditations are the next best thing to the individual counseling sessions. Lastly, there is the possibility of working one-on-one with me or one of my colleagues.
Have a look at the following links:
One-to-One Counseling via Zoom, Skype, or Google Hangout
These are some of the resources you should read when you are thinking about engaging in online counseling sessions as a way of moving forward:
- Healing PTSD: Emotional Integration and Nervous System Regulation
- Getting Help for PTSD and PTSD Treatment
I hope these resources will be of help to you.
Keep going. Post-Trauma does not have to be a life sentence!