The resources on this website have been steadily growing over the years and this breakdown serves to highlight some of the most important content on here and help you navigate towards what you might be looking for.
Get the most out of it!
The Most Popular Articles Read so Far:
- The Long Term Impacts of Childhood Trauma
- Complex Trauma and PTSD Exhaustion, Fatigue and Tiredness
- PTSD and the Relationship between Dishonored Trust and Self-Doubt
- Why Complex Trauma is Called Complex Trauma
- Why PTSD, CPTSD and Childhood Trauma is so Often Misunderstood
FREE Mini-Course: Why Aren’t you Healing from Trauma
The Trauma Essentials, The Trauma Care Audio Guided Meditations and Online Counseling
As they say – ‘you don’t give away the farm’.
If you want to read more in-depth about trauma and prepare yourself for change The Trauma Essentials are your eBooks to go to. Next in line we have the Audio Guided Trauma Care Meditations. If you want to work on your own but with the approach to trauma presented throughout this site the audio meditation are next to best to the individual counseling sessions. And lastly there is the possibility to work one-on-one with me.
Have a look at the following links:
One-to-One Counseling via Skype or Google Hangout
These are some of the resources to read when you are thinking to engage in online counseling sessions to move your personal process further:
- Online Counseling for Complex Trauma and PTSD
- Healing PTSD: Emotional Integration and Nervous System Regulation
- Getting Help for PTSD and PTSD Treatment
I hope these resources will be of help you to.
Keep going. Post-Trauma does not have to be a life sentence!